Looking for and empty Pacman cabinet in Maryland

Please email nbenz@benztek.com if you have one.

Thanks,
Neil

I have about 20 of them at www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, MD

Lol I was gonna refer him to you but you beat me to the punch! :)

Chas

Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> I have about 20 of them at www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, MD

How much for just an empty cab with the control panel. You can email
me at nbenz@benztek.com

Thanks,
Neil

nbenz at benztek.com is the email address...