[SOLVED] Looking for appraisal for my gaming desktop pc

Nov 17, 2019
I am currently looking to buy a new gaming pc and i was wondering if i could get an appraisal for my current desktop gaming pc. I bought all of the parts and built it back in Nov/Dec of 2015

Case: https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-...795455&sr=8-1&keywords=thermaltake+chaser+a71
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501Mhz, 4 core(s) 4 logical proccessors
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 2 GB Video Card
HD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-2400 Memory
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 EXTREME4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

can someone give me an appraisal on how much i can sell this for and if you have any questions feel free to ask! thanks for the help!

Solution
For the record, I'd say that's tops. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go for $350-$400.
Take a look at refurbished system prices. $250 gets a similar CPU (non-K though) +RAM+HDD which comes with Win10, Case is of no value, mobo is of little value (maybe +$20). Your only value adds are your GPU (+$60 maybe) and PSU (+$25 extra) and SSD (+$40). Then you've got the fact that you're a private seller and not a "trusted" company. Also people just generally aren't that interested in desktop PCs anymore...sucks.
For the record, I'd say that's tops. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go for $350-$400.
Take a look at refurbished system prices. $250 gets a similar CPU (non-K though) +RAM+HDD which comes with Win10, Case is of no value, mobo is of little value (maybe +$20). Your only value adds are your GPU (+$60 maybe) and PSU (+$25 extra) and SSD (+$40). Then you've got the fact that you're a private seller and not a "trusted" company. Also people just generally aren't that interested in desktop PCs anymore...sucks.

Last edited:
Solution