looking for battery problm

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I boughtacer aspire v5 573g laptop 8 months ago. One months ago it was shut down when battery show 30% charge remaining. As your early suggestion I go to customer care they change the battery. It was run well . But I face the same problm now. The laptop shut down when 24%charge remaining. I do callibration its Not working. What do I do now?

Solution
Hello zobyda afrose

You may want to:

> Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options.

> From the right pane of the Power Options window, click the Change plan settings option representing the currently active power plan (indicated by a radio button selected).

> Click the Change advanced power settings option from the next window.

> From the opened Power Options box, scroll down and expand the Battery tree.

> Check each of the available options' level percentage configured (especially those of Low battery level, Critical battery level, Low battery action, and Critical battery action.

> Change the settings accordingly.

If the issue...
Hello zobyda afrose

You may want to:

> Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options.

> From the right pane of the Power Options window, click the Change plan settings option representing the currently active power plan (indicated by a radio button selected).

> Click the Change advanced power settings option from the next window.

> From the opened Power Options box, scroll down and expand the Battery tree.

> Check each of the available options' level percentage configured (especially those of Low battery level, Critical battery level, Low battery action, and Critical battery action.

> Change the settings accordingly.

If the issue persists, you can turn off the laptop, charge the battery to full and then use the laptop on battery until the battery fully drains out. Repeat this cycle for 2-3 times and then check the problem has been resolved.

Also, if you are used to keeping the laptop plugged-in to the power supply for long durations, PLEASE DON'T!!

You should run your laptop on full battery (until the battery drains out completely) at least once in a week to get optimum battery life.

Let me know if this works.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.