looking for best card

kamblesubodh23

Prominent
Oct 25, 2017
My processor is : Intel(R) CORE(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz 2.93 GHz
Ram : 2GB
System type : 32bit Operating system
so my question is which graphic card is best for my pc?????

Solution
I once considered a CORE2 build but decided it wasn't worth it. I am guessing this is a Dell optiplex of some sort, and some of the Core2 versions supported ddr3, so if yours does, try to upgrade. Same goes if it's a ddr2.

For the GPU I would go with the AMD RX 560, which is the GTX 1050 equivalent, but $20-$50 cheaper.

discomute

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2008
Without knowing much other than what I have looked up, but trying to help someone with no responses, I would be thinking a 1050ti, it is great value right now. Would you consider buying more RAM? I would think you would need it. And it's pretty cheap compared to GPU's!

Please google that card and have a read - I really don't know a lot. Any further answers conflict with mine, listen to them!!

You need to list full system specs, case size/model/brand, power supply model and brand, budget, what you are getting the video card for (if gaming, your RAM and CPU are huge issues unless you play 10 year old games), etc...

unspeakable

Notable
Oct 13, 2017
I once considered a CORE2 build but decided it wasn't worth it. I am guessing this is a Dell optiplex of some sort, and some of the Core2 versions supported ddr3, so if yours does, try to upgrade. Same goes if it's a ddr2.

For the GPU I would go with the AMD RX 560, which is the GTX 1050 equivalent, but $20-$50 cheaper.

Solution