[SOLVED] Looking for budget Laptop for girlfriend plays primarily Sims 4.

zmcconnell981

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016
Hello i am looking for a new laptop for my girlfriend. She uses it mostly to surf the web and play some games primarily Sims 4 and expansions. she occasionally plays fornite and fallout 4 on my desktop. Looking for a budget laptop (under $400) that will run sims 4 at max settings or close to it if that is possible in that price range. If there is one with 1080p resolution that would be nice too. Please provide links for options and a couple options if possible. Thank you!

Solution
If you want to play games on max settings, your budget may bring you up short.

Sims is usually not that much of resource hog, but as far as Fortnite or Fallout 4, you're better off just holding on to that $400 and adding a couple hundred more.

In fact, a PS4 or Xbox One will be better than any laptop at that price point.

christopher.john.sr

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
If you want to play games on max settings, your budget may bring you up short.

Sims is usually not that much of resource hog, but as far as Fortnite or Fallout 4, you're better off just holding on to that $400 and adding a couple hundred more.

In fact, a PS4 or Xbox One will be better than any laptop at that price point.

Solution

zmcconnell981

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016

I figured I wouldn't be able to get quite to max settings but was looking to get as close as I can in that price range, sims 4 is honestly the main thing she plays and she needs a new laptop because hers is very outdated and old. So a ps4 or xbox one isn't really necessary, I have a ps4 as well so if she wants to play them she can on there. So I guess I'm just looking for a good laptop that can run Sims4 very well and allow her to do her browsing and what not. Thank you for the response though. Just need a good laptop at a budget price.