Looking for Budget PC

Zombiemonk8

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
Aloha! I'm new to this forum and was pointed here by a friend of mine. I'm looking to acquire a desktop that will not only replace my rapidly deteriorating laptop, but also improve my computing experience in several areas, all while adhering to the confines of (what I believe to be, with my very limited knowledge) a rather oppressive budget.

I'm looking to get a PC that will be good for gaming as well as a few of my developing computer-related interests, namely video editing, photoshop, coding, etc. However, I only have about $750 to spend, including tax, shipping, etc. That's not an unbreakable budget, but things get considerably more uncomfortable and complicated for me if I need to spend much more than that.

So what do you think? Is this doable? I would also like a decent sized screen, though that isn't super crucial. All help is appreciated :), thanks in advance!

EDIT: I accidentally hit the 6 instead of the 7 key when typing my price before, so if $750 makes a difference that's the number.

Zombiemonk8

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016

My budget is actually $750, I typed it in wrong the first time. Does that make a difference? Also, I could feasibly wait on a monitor for a bit, but I'd prefer to get a monitor right away.