lezmaster98

Honorable
Jun 29, 2015
I am trying to figure out what I should get in terms of wireless gaming headset. I currently own Hyper x Cloud II which work fine but i am starting to get irritated by the long cord (I place on my lap or sags on the ground) and don't have a care for looks but comfort. I also have a external microphone coming in so I don't care about the microphone quality because I won't need that feature. My price range is under 200 and would like some feedback about the recommendations.

Solution
I am trying to figure out what I should get in terms of wireless gaming headset. I currently own Hyper x Cloud II which work fine but i am starting to get irritated by the long cord (I place on my lap or sags on the ground) and don't have a care for looks but comfort. I also have a external microphone coming in so I don't care about the microphone quality because I won't need that feature. My price range is under 200 and would like some feedback about the recommendations.
I have the Steelseries 9X and they’ve been great so far, though you do need the Xbox One dongle to use them properly. Personally I enjoy being able to play whatever on the PC coming from the wireless dongle and have music from my phone at the same time over...
I have the Steelseries 9X and they’ve been great so far, though you do need the Xbox One dongle to use them properly. Personally I enjoy being able to play whatever on the PC coming from the wireless dongle and have music from my phone at the same time over Bluetooth. Works on the Xbox One too with no dongles or anything if you’ve got one of those too

Solution