Looking for CPU and motherboard for under 80€

Krivi

Reputable
Dec 30, 2014
So I sold old motherboard and CPU, and now I'm looking for better ones to replace them.
I got:
2x Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G of RAM
and Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR3
(PCU - LC420H-12 420W)
My only concern is that everything is compatible and that there are no botlenecks or similiar stuff (I hope you know what I mean, I'm not very techy).
I want to modestly spend 80€, but system to work 100% for that money.
Thanks a lot!

Thunderballs

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2014
You want a second hand CPU and a new motherboard. Why ? CPUs are very robust. If is working when you get it, it will stay that way for a long time after you want to change or re sell it. If it isnt working when you get it .. return it !!

Motherboards are a lot more fragile than CPUs and a new motherboard has guarantees.

Without knowing what you are using your PC for it is difficult to advise beyond that.

Solution

Thunderballs

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2014

Second hand processor would squeeze him in there. The Haswell onboard graphics would do the job and he would have the option of adding a graphics card later as that CPU and board can handle modern games. I paired an H81 MB and that chip with an R9 290X and it did damn good job even compared to an i5 3570K processor on a Z7 board.

OP need to be veryt careful he doesn't buy a worse pentium or celeron that doesnt have capable on board Intel graphics.