Looking for CPU *CHECKING COMPATIBILTY!*

elvar14

Honorable
May 17, 2013
Hey guys, just coming around to check what kind of CPU's I can run with this current build. Take note, I will be listing my parts relevant to the compatibility of the CPU, and I'll be including some relevant questions right under, thanks!

CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G4560 3.5 GHZ 4 cores
GFX Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
RAM: 8 GB
MOBO: Gigabyte H110M-H

So I'd really like to find out what CPU I can get to swap out with the Intel Pentium one I have. Currently, I use the computer particularly for gaming, with slight school purposes, such as Word, Powerpoint etc. I'd really like to be able to run PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds) and many high-end games. I'm looking to run PUBG (and the other games I'd assume) at high settings with 60 FPS. I understand the optimization issues with PUBG, so I know that using low settings with FPS tweaks is necessary, but as long as the PC can actually handle it, that would be good. I'd really like just some links from newegg or amazon of the recommended CPU's. Anything from the $100-$300 range works well. Thanks so much!

Solution
As long as you have at least the BIOS version F20 all the CPU's from Intel's 7th gen should run on your mobo, all the way up to the i7-7700k (310$).