Looking for decent gaming computer

Rainbowkitty876

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
I'm new to the whole computer gaming world. Well not entirely, but pretty close. I have been looking and saving up for a while and still have not found a good computer. And not just a computer for gaming, but I would also like to live stream. I have asked many other people and they all recomend different things. Any decent computer would work for me. Its not like I need an alienware. Its also not like i'll be playing Battlefield 3, but I will mostly be playing Minecraft. My maximum amount spent would probably be around $700. Is there anything that could do the task of streaming like that?

It's tough to find a good pre-build system for games and streaming at the same time at our price. Most cheapen out on the power supply or video card and try to reel you in with big numbers like "3.2 GHZ CPU and 8 GB RAM" but the CPU is a generation or two old and the video card is low end.

I would suggest building it from parts yourslef and checking out the systems forum section for suggeste builds. If you go through a few posts you'll find everything you need.