Question Looking for Desk monitor arm recommendations

Jessy2001James

Reputable
Nov 4, 2020
Hi there,

I've been looking into buying a monitor arm(s) for my two 27 inch monitors, though I've seen so many different opinions on the topic that I'm unsure what is best.

I currently have one monitor directly in the middle of FOV, and one to the left of it on a 30+- degree angle. I don't really know if I can achieve that effectively with a two arm within my budget?

• 2x 27inch monitors
  • Vesa 100mm
  • Budget : 80EU +- ( Netherlands )
  • Any recommendations are also welcome, maybe I can find them on second hand websites!
As you can tell I have no knowledge regarding this topic, so I would appreciate any help!

Thanks alot.

Inthrutheoutdoor

Reputable
BANNED
Feb 17, 2019
Desk mounts suk IMO.... I have yet to find any that are sturdy enough to hold 1, let alone 2, monitors steady without any movement at all, even ones that were in the $3-400 range and LOOKED extremely well made from heavy duty materials...

Of course if you don't mind your monitor(s) shaking/giggling around everytime somebody walks by your desk or closes your office door, then go for it :)

And excellent quality and sturdy wall mounts can be found for under $100 at wallyworld, da Zon, BustBuy and many other places too...

Reactions: Jessy2001James