[SOLVED] looking for drivers unlisted, realtek, satellite L755

Aug 6, 2020
i have a
toshiba satellite L755 psk1wu 0YX04Y
with a
RealTek RTL8188CE 802.11n PCIe
Running windows 7 ultimate64x

Neither of these products are listed on the toshiba NA or Europe websites, nor is the card listed anywhere on the realtek website. i just need some drivers mannnnn... help me find them?

Solution
This was great, the driver was the correct one thank you.

however my actual issue was not solved. this was just an attempt to solve it. the real problem is, i cant seem to find my routers wifi signal on this laptop. it shows up fine on every other computer, phone and tablet in the house .the laptop is capable of seeing every other wifi signal in the neighborhood, including other century link signals from the same model of router, and can connect to the internet via my phones hotspot, which is how i am writing this message.

the router is broadcasting both 2.4 and 5ghz , in a format that allows 802.11n cards to see it, with no limit to the number of connections.

ive ran network diagnostics on the laptop and found no errors, updated...
Aug 6, 2020

however my actual issue was not solved. this was just an attempt to solve it. the real problem is, i cant seem to find my routers wifi signal on this laptop. it shows up fine on every other computer, phone and tablet in the house .the laptop is capable of seeing every other wifi signal in the neighborhood, including other century link signals from the same model of router, and can connect to the internet via my phones hotspot, which is how i am writing this message.

the router is broadcasting both 2.4 and 5ghz , in a format that allows 802.11n cards to see it, with no limit to the number of connections.

ive ran network diagnostics on the laptop and found no errors, updated the drivers, and even tried to bridge a manual input ip/dns connection, literally everything shy of plugging a cat-5 cable into both ends. the router is brand new proprietary garbage from century link and no matter what i do, this laptop wont seem to be able to see my home wifi signal. the only thing i can think of that it could be, is it isnt displaying an available ip within the scope of what the laptop seeks, which i dont think century link allows the users to define their own scope, and i saw no options for it in their router controls.

honestly, im a bit flabberghasted on what is causing the the clearly broadcasting signal to not show its ssid to the clearly capable of receiving laptop. ive reset the router and the laptop multiple times since i installed the new driver. just in case.

kanewolf

Titan

ive ran network diagnostics on the laptop and found no errors, updated the drivers, and even tried to bridge a manual input ip/dns connection, literally everything shy of plugging a cat-5 cable into both ends. the router is brand new proprietary garbage from century link and no matter what i do, this laptop wont seem to be able to see my home wifi signal. the only thing i can think of that it could be, is it isnt displaying an available ip within the scope of what the laptop seeks, which i dont think century link allows the users to define their own scope, and i saw no options for it in their router controls.

honestly, im a bit flabberghasted on what is causing the the clearly broadcasting signal to not show its ssid to the clearly capable of receiving laptop. ive reset the router and the laptop multiple times since i installed the new driver. just in case.
Verify that your router 2.4Ghz channel is set to 1, 6, 11. Some countries allow channel 13. The driver for this WIFI card may not support that.

Solution