Looking for EMPTY PAC MAN PCB

Hi. I need a clean, non hacked Midway Pac Man PCB. I would prefer it
to be empty. I have all socketed components needed to complete it. A
nice edge connector would be a plus as well. Drop me a line if you
have one or more for sale. I can paypal.

Thanks,
Robert

rcecil@chartercom.com wrote:
: Hi. I need a clean, non hacked Midway Pac Man PCB. I would prefer it
: to be empty. I have all socketed components needed to complete it. A
: nice edge connector would be a plus as well. Drop me a line if you
: have one or more for sale. I can paypal.

This is quite a foolish thing to ask for. I could do the extra work
to 'strip' a working PCB for you, and if it doesn't work when you stuff your
parts into it, I'll just end up with a nasty email and bad trader posts.

....not to mention the fact that you'll probably overvalue the parts you
have in hand and want the 'empty' board for dirty cheap.

No thanks.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu