Looking for fans with these features

matthew4mckeever

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016
Hey
Looking for some fans to replace the stock fan that comes on the Silverstone AR03

The features I am looking for are:

1) Fans with PWM
2) Fans with either Blue or White LEDs
3) 120mm

PWM would be really nice to have, but its not a huge problem I guess as my motherboard, like many others these days, also controls the speed of 3 pin fans.

I have looked at the Corsair SP120 Blue LED fans, which I am considering, however, even though I have seen people say they are quiet, they claim to have a sound level of 26.4 dBA which is fairly loud right?

I have also considered the Blue LED Bitfenix Spectre PWM fans, which claim to have a lower noise level at 22.5 dBA but lower airflow, 51.3 CFM instead of 57.24 CFM like the Corsairs

But that doesn't seem like a huge difference in airflow.
So...

Please let me know of some fans with the features I listed, or suggest which one of these two fans I should get.

-Thanks

matthew4mckeever

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016

Ah okay thanks

The thing is tho, I presumed 26 dBA would be loud as I've tried other fans in the past that have a lower sound level than this, and are fairly loud.

Like the fans that come with my CM Storm Stryker case on the front/side, they claim to be 17 dBA, yet they are fairly loud on full speed, you can hear them humming quite a bit.

Anyway, which of those 2 fans do you recommend, the Corsairs or the Bitfenix fans?
Or any other recommendations?