Question Looking for Fix for HIS Radeon Rx480 4GB Card

Mar 29, 2019
Lemme tell you in detail what exactly happened. I decided to flash the bios, an unverified bios for Rx480 GB and got into trouble. The card didn't brick. It runs fine if there are no drivers installed but if Install drivers and literally any graphics driver that supports this card then It boots up for a few minutes and when graphics drivers are detected I either get a complete blue or a white screen and it freezes and stops responding. I am not sure what should I do now and no I didn't make any backup for my old bios and it won't accept any other. I don't know what should I do now, any help that is gonna fix my problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mar 29, 2019
You need to flash it with the original BIOS. If you have no way of doing that, the card was bricked.
actually I did brick the card today while flashing it with some bios for Rx480 and my pc wasn't booting up but somehow I managed to unbrick it and it boots up but the same problem persists. I do not have the original, i'd appreciate if any of you could provide me the bios that I need.