Question Looking for Free PC Racing Games

May 3, 2019
I have a Win7 Lenovo AMD E2-3200 w/8GB ram but no graphics card. I plan on upgrading the graphics hardware and, at some point, the system, however, in the meantime I am trying to find a PC-based racing game that is both free and easily downloaded. I tried searching and found a site that offered various downloads but quickly learned that the only way to unlock the game was to go through an endless series of surveys. Pulled the plug on that and decided to come here to ask the forum. I don't have a problem with playing a game that has limited performance etc. on my system since I will be upgrading. But at this point something is better than nothing! Thanks in advance.

Fred

I would suggest you one site which offers free games, buuuut you have to play half hour (to keep the game, like the latest hitman) and use their software to download and launch.
I personally dont like it, but i dont recall name right now.
Humble deals have some free games every month or soo.

Also if you'd have windows 10 you could play some games from the store like asplath and real racing 3(android games).

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
that's what i'd suggest as well. real racing, asphalt series, need for speed unlimited were all fun freebies. arcade style for sure but were still fun and easy on the system.

raceroom racing is a freebie on steam. limited free stuff but more sim racing than other freebies.

May 3, 2019
Thanks for your input but I still don't know where to get the games you mention, e.g., need for speed, etc. I have a Steam account and have downloaded some FPS games but did not see any car racing games ( I thought the Asphalt game was there but search did not find it).

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
asphalt and the others i mentioned would be from the win 10 store.

on steam the only freebie i have is the raceroom one i mentioned. a search should turn it up. other older ones like GTR-2 and GTR are pretty cheap and offer a lot of fun for little money.

May 3, 2019
Thanks for directing me to the Microsoft store where I found what I was looking for. However, I have a Win7 system and the various games I looked at state that they require Win10. Is that true?