Jun 12, 2017
It's coming up to the steam sale and I've just got a new PC:
Intel Core I5 7500 (3.4 ghz)
Msi gtx 980 ocv1
Gigabyte ga b250m d2v
Aerocool 600w psu
1tb wd blue hdd
8gb ddr4 crucial Ram 2133mhz

I have about £150 ( like $200) to spend. I already have doom, player unknowns battlegrounds, and csgo aswell as some free games. I just want some suggestions as to what ga mes to play. Also what settings and frame rates would I be able to expect to play on?

Solution
i've been playing the black desert mmo off and on for a week or so now. it was $6 on sale.

if you like building/hack and slash types.. perhaps terarria, starbound or minecraft. minecraft is really only decent for its create-anything aspect as it has almost no story, quests or things to do (unfortunately). terarria has a bit more going for it but is still mostly a build type game though you can certainly spend hours with it.

path of exile is free and is a diablo clone.

V1ctor89

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Once the steam sale starts, i guess you can purchase The Orange box, Left 2 dead 1&2, Portal 1&2, Crysis Pack, you will get them really cheap. With that rig, they will all run on ultra settings. Depending on what games you like, you can run a search in steam by genre or you can sort descending by metascore.

V1ctor89

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Not sure. Maybe $10/pack, if u purchase the packs, and not the games individually. I think only the Crysis collection will be around $35 with discount. Anyway, you can check the bundle price once the steam sale starts.

i've been playing the black desert mmo off and on for a week or so now. it was $6 on sale.

if you like building/hack and slash types.. perhaps terarria, starbound or minecraft. minecraft is really only decent for its create-anything aspect as it has almost no story, quests or things to do (unfortunately). terarria has a bit more going for it but is still mostly a build type game though you can certainly spend hours with it.

path of exile is free and is a diablo clone.

Solution