looking for gaming laptop .... need help ..

Solution
Do you realise it clearly says you've got to order at least 3 of them? (they do not sell single ones).

They supply to the trade only, to computer shops who then resell them at a higher price, that's why they are cheap. Individuals cannot buy them direct from that ad on alibaba.

So it's no good to you. You'll have to look elsewhere.
Do you realise it clearly says you've got to order at least 3 of them? (they do not sell single ones).

They supply to the trade only, to computer shops who then resell them at a higher price, that's why they are cheap. Individuals cannot buy them direct from that ad on alibaba.

So it's no good to you. You'll have to look elsewhere.

Solution

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
Im sure some of your friends would also like it just get +2 ppl and pay together for 3 ;)
I will try it somehow (maybe through my mothers company :D)

Thx for the link btw :)
About the laptop its about as good as it gets today desktop like performance

swarnava dey

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015
first listen to what i am trying to say . a seller who sells his products at alibaba is selling me 1 unit . he is saying that i had to pay atleat rs 5000 ( $76) before delivery and rest of the money after recieving the product ...it is not less money in india .. rs 5000 is much for me . if i lost it my parents will sent me out from home .. he is selling at olx.in . please check it out and say me ,,

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
Well i would guess that its a scam dont pay him anythig till you can see the product with your own eyes
You are in india correct he is in india correct? For so low price i would try to personally go to the seller that way you cant loose your money ;) (except the money you spend for traveling to there)

swarnava dey

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015
i have got some indian sellers on alibaba.com and they are verified sellers . i have their phone numbers . shall i talk to them ask them to ship it to my location ? but anyone is not ready to give without payment that is the main problem and they also reside in another state in india .

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
Can you go to them?? If you would be able (so they say of course you can pick it up personally) thats enough you dont need to actually go there just verify that its possible thats already a good sign
Verified selles at alibaba can also be scammers they say it on the site :/ it just means they are registered by the government