looking for Geobook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i'm looking to buy a Geobook nb-60 or nb-80c, but i can't find one
anywhere. i've searched google pretty hard, and ebay doesn't have
anything. if someone could tell me where to look, i'd really
appreciate it.

if you know anything about the Geobooks (as i've never used one) that
would be helpful too, but i have done a lot of research on them. i'm
basically looking for something for writing on the go. i like the
full-size keyboard and backlit screen the Geobooks offer. i like the
floppy drive, too. how is the battery life with/without the backlit?
are there any extra-long duration batteries? does anyone have any
comments on the Geobook? appreciate it.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

danny wrote:
> i'm looking to buy a Geobook nb-60 or nb-80c, but i can't find one
> anywhere. i've searched google pretty hard, and ebay doesn't have
> anything. if someone could tell me where to look, i'd really
> appreciate it.
>
> if you know anything about the Geobooks (as i've never used one) that
> would be helpful too, but i have done a lot of research on them. i'm
> basically looking for something for writing on the go. i like the
> full-size keyboard and backlit screen the Geobooks offer. i like the
> floppy drive, too. how is the battery life with/without the backlit?
> are there any extra-long duration batteries? does anyone have any
> comments on the Geobook? appreciate it.

http://www.perfectsolutions.com/notebookf.htm

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

yeah, i found that not long after posting. thanks Chuck. i'm still
waiting for them to contact me back. but, i have noticed the things do
appear on ebay, since i checked up on the items already finished. as
for the PN-8500 i don't know if that will show on ebay, it's older.
very little info can be found with google on that one.