Question Looking for Good and Reliable PC Gaming Peripheral Brands Who Make Keyboards, Keypads, MMO and FPS Mice, and Headsets

MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
I plan to replace my current gaming PC in the near future. I am considering new purchasing PC gaming peripherals like the keyboard, keypad, MMO and FPS gaming mice, and headsets this upcoming Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I have used a Logitech gaming setup for the mentioned devices. I have recently learned that Logitech discontinued the Logitech G13 Keypad with no replacement option. I am aware that Razer still makes keypads along with the other mentioned peripherals. I am sure in general Razer makes good gaming device products, but I would like to know if there are other reliable, reputable, and trustworthy brands who also make the mentioned peripherals and that I might consider as candidates to replace my existing Logitech gaming peripherals. I would also like those components to be compatible with both Windows 10 and 11. I would like to have all of the gaming peripherals from one manufacturer so that they all sync with the same gaming peripheral software and I only have to speak with one manufacturer if I have problems with any of their products. I know that the various brands such as Logitech, Razer, and Corsair have pros and cons when comparing their various peripherals such as mice, headsets, and keyboards, but I am looking for brands that make good quality and reliable products overall and will work with games such as Mass Effect, Crysis, Star Wars, and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Loaded question. Sounds more like you are interested in their software, less so hardware, if you are looking for game compatibility.

Steel Series might be an option you haven't looked at.

When it comes to audio though, you should just look at what is out there. Discrete headphones, DACs, Microphones, you can easily spend a few thousand there alone. Finding quality vs price is quite difficult and a bit subjective. Only the Keyboard and Mouse part is going to matter with game compatibility and there you would mostly be looking at RGB configurations and pre-mapped game profiles on things like MMO mice.

larsv8

Distinguished
Here is my experiences:
  • I went all corsair in my last build. Quality products but iCue sucks and will likely avoid them in the future so I can uninstall iCue..
  • I used to like Steel Series but had a bad experience with customer service. Top of the line headset failed after 1.25 years and they wouldn't do anything. I am not buying from them anymore
  • I am a big fan of EVGA as a company, so I might use their peripherals in my next purchases. Haven't used them yet, so can't speak to the quality, but I thought their GPU Que System was a really good idea, and I was able to snag a GPU close to MSRP with that, so I am grateful.
  • I had an ASUS mouse which I liked. Generally they are known for pretty good quality stuff.
  • Logitech seems to be a great choice for just good quality stuff without all the extra uneeded fluff.
-