Looking for good CRJ

Looking for a Crj-200 series aircraft to download/buy. Seen some decent
ones out there but they all seem to fall a bit short on some of the
panels.... My biggies is that i want at least the Colins 4200 FMS possibly
wiht EICAS 2000, but the biggie is the FMS sim, without paying 500 bux for a
90 day trial. Would also be nice to have a good overhead panel with
Bleeds/FireDetection/Hydraulics and the other umpteen thousand panels, would
be nice to have appropriate pages on ED1+2. Heard from a buddy of mine for
one that was aorund 50bux or so, but i can't find it online, and the
wilcopub one is missing some of the overhead panels.. Recommendations?

Can recommend a CRJ Panel (Commercial) linked to a Bombardier CRJ-200LR from the Sky Decks website here:
http://www.sky-decks.com/sd-html_001.htm
The panel is very good, complete with quite an extensive overhead. They also let you download a pre-configured POSKY-CRJ-200LR to
use it with on their support page.
I've tackled a lot of hop lists with this online in the past and really grew to like it.
Not sure of the CRJ you requested but this is a panel and maybe quite compatible with your preferred model when you find it.
They also have a very nice 737NG Panel, not as extensive as the CRJ but more than the usual free panels.. again with a
pre-configured 737-800 on the support page. I would say these are the best bang for buck products I've found yet. Just wish they
would continue producing more panels for more aircraft which they don't seem to be doing. Maybe they retired on these panels
already :(

"nooneimportant" <no.spam@me> wrote in message news:Cczae.29772$lv1.26386@fed1read06...
> Looking for a Crj-200 series aircraft to download/buy. Seen some decent
> ones out there but they all seem to fall a bit short on some of the
> panels.... My biggies is that i want at least the Colins 4200 FMS possibly
> wiht EICAS 2000, but the biggie is the FMS sim, without paying 500 bux for a
> 90 day trial. Would also be nice to have a good overhead panel with
> Bleeds/FireDetection/Hydraulics and the other umpteen thousand panels, would
> be nice to have appropriate pages on ED1+2. Heard from a buddy of mine for
> one that was aorund 50bux or so, but i can't find it online, and the
> wilcopub one is missing some of the overhead panels.. Recommendations?

p.s. No FMC though.. The EICAS is pretty thorough however.

"Caulfield" <notre@l.net> wrote in message news:426ac3eb$0$577$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net...
> Can recommend a CRJ Panel (Commercial) linked to a Bombardier CRJ-200LR from the Sky Decks website here:
> http://www.sky-decks.com/sd-html_001.htm
> The panel is very good, complete with quite an extensive overhead. They also let you download a pre-configured POSKY-CRJ-200LR
> use it with on their support page.
> I've tackled a lot of hop lists with this online in the past and really grew to like it.
> Not sure of the CRJ you requested but this is a panel and maybe quite compatible with your preferred model when you find it.
> They also have a very nice 737NG Panel, not as extensive as the CRJ but more than the usual free panels.. again with a
> pre-configured 737-800 on the support page. I would say these are the best bang for buck products I've found yet. Just wish they
> would continue producing more panels for more aircraft which they don't seem to be doing. Maybe they retired on these panels
> already :(
>
> "nooneimportant" <no.spam@me> wrote in message news:Cczae.29772$lv1.26386@fed1read06...
> > Looking for a Crj-200 series aircraft to download/buy. Seen some decent
> > ones out there but they all seem to fall a bit short on some of the
> > panels.... My biggies is that i want at least the Colins 4200 FMS possibly
> > wiht EICAS 2000, but the biggie is the FMS sim, without paying 500 bux for a
> > 90 day trial. Would also be nice to have a good overhead panel with
> > Bleeds/FireDetection/Hydraulics and the other umpteen thousand panels, would
> > be nice to have appropriate pages on ED1+2. Heard from a buddy of mine for
> > one that was aorund 50bux or so, but i can't find it online, and the
> > wilcopub one is missing some of the overhead panels.. Recommendations?

www.wilcopub.com

Don't know about impact on framerates though.