Question Looking for headphones without mic

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
I’m looking for some headphone for my computer. I currently have a headset in which I can’t find anywhere on the internet, but I know I bought it a few years ago for $100 l, if has 7.1 digital surround sound and is over-war. I’m selling it and getting a blue yeti microphone, but I still need a headset that will offer surround sound for gaming. My motherboard has a 7.1 sound card so I’m looking for another 7.1 surround sound headphones, but everywhere I look I can only find some with mics. Can someone refer me to some headphones that offer 7.1 surround sound and is less than $100, it shouldn’t be more because I don’t want a mic. Thanks!

Unless you buy a headset with multiple drivers like the Razer Tiamat 7.1’s then all stereo headsets can do the virtual surround sound that the majority of gaming headsets claim to do, there is nothing special about those headsets.

Last edited:

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Unless you buy a headset with multiple drivers like the Razer Tiamat 7.1’s then all stereo headsets can do the virtual surround sound that the majority of gaming headsets claim to do, there is nothing special about those headsets.
Thanks! Now could someone refer me to headphones without a mic for pc gaming? Now around $50?