Question Looking for headsets comparible to the Turtle Beach Ear Force P11

HWresearcher

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
The Earforce P11 has dual volume controls. I can have voice calls for one dial, and music/games/other things for the other dial. If music is overpowering the person I'm in a call with, I can just lower one volume dial and/or turn up the other volume dial. This is a feature I've grown very accustomed to and can't really imagine not having it. The only real problem with the Ear Force P11s is their durability, within a year or less I start to experience problems (my first set went deaf in 1 ear, and my second set is has a short in the microphone. They tend to develop these problems within a year or less. I'm looking for something more durable but has the same kind of dual volume controls.

Reference: https://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Discontinued-Manufacturer-Playstation-3/dp/B002I0J5CO?th=1

Any suggestion is welcome, including expensive ones.

Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Have you looked through repair guides, here. From my understanding there aren't any headsets that have dual inline volume control and dual inputs. You could work with a mixamp like the one made by Astro but they are pricey and Sennheiser GSX 1200 also have one.

Reactions: Mandark

HWresearcher

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
Thanks, but I found the cruiser P3210 headset by gamstergear. A friend of mine had these and said they lasted him years before he had to replace them.

ASK THE COMMUNITY