Question Looking for help optimizing my rig and potentialy upgrading components.

Feb 22, 2022
New to this so here it goes this is my rigs specs.
Cpu- ryzen 9 3900xt
Gpu- asus amd 5700xt oc
Motherboard- asus rog crosshair VIII hero wifi
Ram- 16 gb 3600hz cl 16 gskill trident z neo
Ssd- samsung evo

Some games run amazing 200+ fps easy other games are almost umplayable low frames and micro stutters lighting issues and potato graphics. I mainly play fps games like apex and cod they run good. Basically looking for optimization/ tuning to get the most out of my rig or if i need to upgrade any hardware or if my components just dnt work well together. Again im new so any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 22, 2022
brand and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
ram/ssd usage?
how full is the ssd? malware scan the system?
Psu is nzxt c850 cpu temp stays in the 50's gpu temp 70s to low 80s my ssd normally has about 150gb free its a 1 tb and i have no idea how to malware scan or what that is to be honest only us the pc for gaming nothing else.

Feb 22, 2022
Psu is nzxt c850 cpu temp stays in the 50's gpu temp 70s to low 80s my ssd normally has about 150gb free its a 1 tb and i have no idea how to malware scan or what that is to be honest only us the pc for gaming nothing else.
The ram and ssd usage i have no idea how to see that.sorry im a noob with this stuff