Looking for help with a build

ImAEditorAndGamer

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Im kind of a noob when it comes to computers. So I can here in hopes of getting a build all figured out. Im looking for a build completely ordered online and id like it to be centered around gaming and editing ( Cinema 4d, After Effects, Boujou, Photoshop) things like that id also like my build to be from 1000-1500 you can go as high as you like in that range.

Solution
I went 35 dollars over 1500, but this is a very solid build. :D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3bAaL

Many people don't choose an SSD for a hard drive, but they are the ones who have never used one. LOL They speed up your entire system like you wouldn't believe. On almost every system, the performance "bottleneck" occurs in the I/O department, which includes your hard drive. Considering that, a solid SSD boosts your entire systems performance.

I also gave another link down below this on building a computer.

EDIT: You can save about a hundred bucks by going with the i5-4670k. It's still a very good CPU, but not as strong as the 4770k.
I went 35 dollars over 1500, but this is a very solid build. :D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3bAaL

Many people don't choose an SSD for a hard drive, but they are the ones who have never used one. LOL They speed up your entire system like you wouldn't believe. On almost every system, the performance "bottleneck" occurs in the I/O department, which includes your hard drive. Considering that, a solid SSD boosts your entire systems performance.

I also gave another link down below this on building a computer.

EDIT: You can save about a hundred bucks by going with the i5-4670k. It's still a very good CPU, but not as strong as the 4770k.

Solution
CPU: Xeon E3-1230 V2, basically performs like an i7, but without integrated GPU and not as good for overclock
Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO, one of the best board you can get for H87 chipset, and H87 is for non-overclocker
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16 GB, one of the best RAM company and 16 GB for all your editing needs
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, best SSD out there and 250 GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3 TB, 3 TB for all those video and editing materials
GPU: EVGA GTX 780, strongest GPU for your budget
Case: Rosewill BlackHawk, great aesthetic, but case is up to you
PSU: Antec HCG 620W, top quality PSU

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V3 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($244.68 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus H87M-PRO Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($105.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($159.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($489.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Rosewill BlackHawk ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $1433.15
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-17 16:14 EDT-0400)

It was a pleasure to help. Should you have any other questions or concerns feel free to post them. Even though it is "solved", I will get a notification stating that someone posted. I'll check in to make sure you have all the info you need. Good luck on your build! :D

TRENDING THREADS