Looking for help with a liquid cooling build.

Jul 16, 2018
Alright, I'm building a new pc and have mostly everything figured out, but this presents a new challenge for as I am not well versed in liquid cooling. I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to what you think would be a good step forward with it. Here's what I'm working with, the case is a corsair obsidian 1000d, I'm using a asus rog strix x470 motherboard, along with a corsair ax1600i power supply, my cpu is a ryzen 7 2700x, and I plan on using a nvidia geforce titan v (also side question does anyone have any thoughts on this gpu?) Any and all ideas are helpful and feel free to ask questions.

Solution
To help understand liquid cooling better, I'd watch some tutorials about setting them up or build videos where one is included, as well as product reviews. You should also understand the dangers of having liquid inside of your computer. However, if you can get it to work properly, it will help your build out greatly.

My thoughts on the titan V depend on what you're using your computer for. If you plan to do AI and supercomputing, it's the best on the market. However, if you plan to primarily game or do other consumer level tasks like photoshop er even video rendering, I'd steer clear. 3 to 4 times the price of a GTX 1080 Ti with only about 30% better performance is clearly bad. If you plan to use your computer for standard tasks and...
Jul 21, 2018
To help understand liquid cooling better, I'd watch some tutorials about setting them up or build videos where one is included, as well as product reviews. You should also understand the dangers of having liquid inside of your computer. However, if you can get it to work properly, it will help your build out greatly.

My thoughts on the titan V depend on what you're using your computer for. If you plan to do AI and supercomputing, it's the best on the market. However, if you plan to primarily game or do other consumer level tasks like photoshop er even video rendering, I'd steer clear. 3 to 4 times the price of a GTX 1080 Ti with only about 30% better performance is clearly bad. If you plan to use your computer for standard tasks and you feel that you really need that kind of performance, I'd just SLI bridge two 1080 Ti cards and call it a day, since you'll get far better performance at half of the price.

I hope this helps!

Solution