Looking for help

Fallengr

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Hi guys, I have a problem about one month now. When I play games my monitor randomly goes black and pc still working.
Spec: mobo msi 970 gaming
Gpu amd sapphire r9 380 nitro 4gb
Cpu amd fx 8350 8 core at 4.00ghz
Ram Kingston fury 2x8 at 1866.
Psu (new) coolemaster 750w m series. 80+ bronze.
I have try some solutions , like clean reinstall gpu drivers. Reinstall Windows 10. But nothing help. I check numlock button when the screen goes black but nothing is happening. ( still green) not responding to close. Sorry for bad English

Solution
frankly, i m not sure yet...thts y we need to eliminate d othr hardwares from d equation...
so, we have tested d hdd, gpu and ram...
now its down to the mobo and processor...
i wud suggest tht at ths point u take it to a professional shop if u wanna probe more...
or get ur mobo rma ed...

Sherylinrm1

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Have you checked fraying of the cord? Not on the outside but the inside?
I moved someones TV once and they put the cord back in and bent the pins when doing it and the INSIDE of the receptacle was damaged. [It felt loose and when I opened it such was the case].

So maybe if you have moved it that might be the situation?

Just an idea.

so...ur display stops rendering randomly without any trigger...
but u say...it only happns during games....
tht means...the trigger has to be something related to games...either ur gpu is getting overheated after a certain duration of gameplay...or it is not able to render after a certain level of graphical intensity...
u certainly need to take a harder look at ur gpu mate...

EntiD6

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016

Is it actually turning off? how do you make it turn back on when it goes to black?

Fallengr

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Look what I found now. I uncheck close the pc from keyboard and mouse and I unplugged my xbox 360 controller . And I play normally now for 1 hour and more.WTF.

Fallengr

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Yesterday before I do this 3 steps of unchecking the mouse and keyboard and unplugged xbox controller. Crashes after 15 or 20 mins. Now its work normal . I dont know if this fix the problem. Just for information my temps is normal for all hardware.

Fallengr

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Now the screen freezes for 3-4 secs but now not going to black screen just pop up a yellow triangle at the right down of the screen and say something about vga stop working and restore back successfully . OMG WHAT TO DO