Looking for how to fix Plasma 51"TV turns on and off by itself

maibarento

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
On 25/05/2013, I purchased a 51 inch HD Ready Plasma TV Model PS51F4500AW with serial number of ZY103MLD800816F. When I plug it, it turns on and shows Samsung smart TV then turns off quickly, then on, then off, and repeats itself till i unplug it. What can be the problem and can i fix it myself. Therefore, am requesting for your kindly help in solving this problem

Thanks a lot in advance

Solution
Do you have the User Guide/Manual?

If so, check the troubleshooting section. May be some configuration setting involved. E.g., a Power saver set for one second.....

Have you tried any other devices in the outlet serving the TV? May be power related - loose conductor in the outlet.

Note: You might damage anything plugged into the outlet. Try a lamp first, then a radio, etc.. Determine if there is some outlet or circuit problem.

Any warranty left? Contact the vendor and/or the manufacturer as warranted. Explain the problem and see what they say.

Be sure to take notes when you call. Dates, times, who you spoke with, etc...

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have the User Guide/Manual?

If so, check the troubleshooting section. May be some configuration setting involved. E.g., a Power saver set for one second.....

Have you tried any other devices in the outlet serving the TV? May be power related - loose conductor in the outlet.

Note: You might damage anything plugged into the outlet. Try a lamp first, then a radio, etc.. Determine if there is some outlet or circuit problem.

Any warranty left? Contact the vendor and/or the manufacturer as warranted. Explain the problem and see what they say.

Be sure to take notes when you call. Dates, times, who you spoke with, etc...

Solution