Question Looking for IPS Ultrawide

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 16, 2019
36
0
30
0
I'm eyeballing 2 ultrawides and honestly I cant choose, the colours on ips panels are known to be the best however the quaantum dot apparently features the same if not better colours for cheaper.

can someone explain?
 
May 16, 2019
36
0
30
0
1- https://www.benq.com/en/monitor/gaming/ex3501r.html

2 - https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34GK950F-B-gaming-monitor

3 - https://www.samsung.com/levant/monitors/c49hg90/

I mainly focus on editing videos and watching movies/tv shows/youtube videos for 90% of my day and gaming for the other 10% so I need a beefy ish monitor. My PC has a 2080 and a i7 8086k so it can handle practically any 3 of them.

what would you say best fits me? this will be my first ultrawide and i dont want to make the wrong choice
 

ex_bubblehead

Glorious
Moderator
This fits into the very same category as "which speakers should I buy for my sound system?". You are the only one that can answer that question through auditioning the various monitors and going with the one that looks best to your eyes. The specs are a starting point, however, what looks best to one person may be hideous to another.
 
May 16, 2019
36
0
30
0
This fits into the very same category as "which speakers should I buy for my sound system?". You are the only one that can answer that question through auditioning the various monitors and going with the one that looks best to your eyes. The specs are a starting point, however, what looks best to one person may be hideous to another.
true but im talking about spec wise
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS