Question Looking for large screen device like a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra or LG Gram 2in1 etc, any suggestions?

alphacoyle

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
I'd mainly be using this just for reading content while in bed or couch, handsfree, sitting on a pillow. I have a 10" Samsung tab but it's not enjoyable viewing--some of what I read has illustrations so can be a lot to take in such a small viewing area. My 17" laptop is way too heavy and hot for this purpose, so something like the Gram 2in1 is appealing, especially as I can flip it in one of the configurations to hold it in place. Same could be done with the Samsung Ultra using add on keyboard but with less options that way.
I am reading mixed reviews on the LG Gram 2in1 and think I may be overpaying simply for a larger screen as I don't need any of the performance specs that either have.
Are there any other tablets or 2in1s with at least the 14.6" screen and a decent battery, product reliability for less, and if not which would you recommend between the Samsung Ultra and LG Gram?
I'm not in any hurry, will be holding off any purchase until seeing what might come on sale closer to end of the year.

I'd mainly be using this just for reading content while in bed or couch, handsfree, sitting on a pillow. I have a 10" Samsung tab but it's not enjoyable viewing--some of what I read has illustrations so can be a lot to take in such a small viewing area. My 17" laptop is way too heavy and hot for this purpose, so something like the Gram 2in1 is appealing, especially as I can flip it in one of the configurations to hold it in place. Same could be done with the Samsung Ultra using add on keyboard but with less options that way.
I am reading mixed reviews on the LG Gram 2in1 and think I may be overpaying simply for a larger screen as I don't need any of the performance specs that either have.
Are there any other tablets or 2in1s with at least the 14.6" screen and a decent battery, product reliability for less, and if not which would you recommend between the Samsung Ultra and LG Gram?
I'm not in any hurry, will be holding off any purchase until seeing what might come on sale closer to end of the year.
The iPad Pro 13”?

Maybe you just need a better display