Looking for low budget PC components for Upgrading Prebuilt PC

liqhtchrome

Prominent
Jul 7, 2017
Specs:
CASE: Dell Inspiron 3650
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz
GFX: Zotac GTX 1050 (Not TI) Mini 2GB
MOBO: Dell 0C2XKD (Micro-ATX w/ an odd shape)
RAM: Hynix HMT41GU6BFR8A-PB 1x8GB (DDR3)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB
CPU SOCKET: 1151LGA
PSU: Pre-Built 240W
TOTAL BUDGET FOR NEW COMPONENTS: <$200-250

So recently I bought a Zotac GTX 1050 Mini and installed it and everything was working fine. After a few months, I finally decided to upgrade my i3-6100 with a newer and better CPU, and also upgrading to a PSU w/ at least 450W. However, my Dell Inspiron 3650 case wouldn't fit a bigger PSU, so I also want to get a new case. I am planning on reusing everything on my MOBO including RAM and CPU cooler. I just want to move everything into a bigger case for better airflow and can fit a bigger PSU. Also, looks don't matter to me as long as everything functions properly.

My questions are:
1. What CPU should I get? (w/ LGA1151 because I'm going to reuse my old motherboard)
2. What PSU should I get? (at least 450W)
3. What case should I get? (ATX MidTower w/ good airflow)
4. Is it okay to reuse my motherboard and CPU cooler + heat sink?
5. Will everything fit into my new case and be compatible? (IDK what BIOS is, but people said to make sure it's compatible or something)

My motherboard is oddly shaped, but I am sure that it is a Micro-ATX. However, will my oddly shaped motherboard fit into the new case with every screw screwed in?

https://imgur.com/a/9Lyi7I5

Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate your time and effort to help me with my situation.