Question Looking for mid or full ATX case for air-cooled PC

mastermat

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2013
Must be able to fit Noctua NH-D14 and have some good cooling/air-flow reviews.
Needs to have dust filters, front air intake (bonus points for side-panel air intake).
Side panel on latches would be a bonus but not necessary. Ideally not completely plastic and flimsy.

Currently looking at Corsair Graphite 780T. It feels weak/plastic built but I got limited local buying options (EU).

I currently own haf x and would prefer keeping ti but top panel needs to be replaced due to broken button and usb ports and official shop is out of stock plus the price with shipping would be 30% of a new full tower case.

Last edited:

Bentheball1

Reputable
Nov 28, 2016
Must be able to fit Noctua NH-D14 and have some good cooling/air-flow reviews.
Needs to have dust filters, front air intake (bonus points for side-panel air intake).
Side panel on latches would be a bonus but not necessary. Ideally not completely plastic and flimsy.

Currently looking at Corsair Graphite 780T. It feels weak/plastic built but I got limited local buying options (EU).

I currently own haf x and would prefer keeping ti but top panel needs to be replaced due to broken button and usb ports and official shop is out of stock plus the price with shipping would be 30% of a new full tower case.
i think the nzxt h500 would be a good fit for the things you listed. you can check it out here https://www.nzxt.com/products/h500-matte-white