looking for mmorpg gamers who want to help staff a new fan..

Hello all,

I am in the final stages of launching a new mmorpg fan site. Ok well..
it's not exactly a fan site. It's a custom coded trading site. (Users
can trade their items with other users, or even auction them.)

I need to find people who know the ins and outs of the economy for one
or more of the following mmos: EQ2, WoW, SWG. (If you are active in a
different mmo feel free to contact me as well, but those 3 are the main
ones I want people for.)

If you are interested, give me an email at x3v0-usenet@yahoo.com and we
will discuss the details.

- Xevo

Hmm.. I think google censored my email address. It is:
x3v0-usenet#yahoo.com (replace the # with @)

Thusly x3v0-usenet@yahoo.com Spake Unto All:

>Hmm.. I think google censored my email address. It is:
>x3v0-usenet#yahoo.com (replace the # with @)

It doesn't really, the email is posted normally, it's just you can't
see it from Google. Presumably this is done to keep Google from being
plundered of addresses by spambots.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal