Looking for monitor upgrade

Sniper434

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
Hello guys was wanting some help upgrading my monitors, i have old acer ones that only go to 60hz want to get higher

I know this depends on the rig if u can even benefit out of this so im gonna put my specs below

i5 6600k OC to 4.4 ghz
750w psu
16gig ddr4 ram
Gtx 1060 6g gpu

I would like a budget one as well not to high in price, around 200 but will go to 250 if need be

If any other info is needed i will gladly add it

Solution
I recommend you also look at pcmonitors.info and tftcentral.co.uk. This site carries a lot of reviews and is super helpful. Those two specialize in monitors.
My recommendation would be to save up a bit longer and get a g-sync monitor to go with your nvida card. The monitor prices for that should drop in the late summer or early fall (best guess only) since more and more HDR monitors will hit the market then.
I recommend you also look at pcmonitors.info and tftcentral.co.uk. This site carries a lot of reviews and is super helpful. Those two specialize in monitors.
My recommendation would be to save up a bit longer and get a g-sync monitor to go with your nvida card. The monitor prices for that should drop in the late summer or early fall (best guess only) since more and more HDR monitors will hit the market then.

Solution