Looking for most quiet and efficient power supply and GPU for my future build.

tumba_lone991

Commendable
May 19, 2016
Hello I am getting close to buying my new build and i have come down to these picks based on my understanding that are quiet, efficient and should last for years and perform well.

[Note these prices are based on my location in the world]
Antec EDGE 650w - $160 (I heard these run very quiet and are quality PSUs)
Antec TPC-550w - $120

EVGA Supernova 550w G2 - $170 (I love the eco-mode option and heard these are even better)
EVGA Supernova 650w G2 - $200

Looking to build something that will last me a few years AT-LEAST because i'm getting tired of buying a new build every 2-3 years due to noisy components and lacking performance.

My future build has come down to this:
CPU - Intel i7 6700k
Motherboard - Asus Z170 pro gaming
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB (3200mhz)
Cooling: Noctua NH-L9i
Case: Fractal Design Define R5
Storage: WD blue 3.5 - (3TB)
SSD - 950 Pro 256GB
I will be using 21.5inch asus 1080p HD monitor. I'm not interesting in anything bigger or 4k anytime soon.

Now with the GPU i am also in a situation where i don't know what to pick. I'm not really a high end gamer but i do enjoy playing games at max from time to time but i also look for something that runs very quiet and cool. Silence is my thing but i also do fair bit of video editing.

I have come down to these 2 that i cant decide between
ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual OC - $400
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING ACX 2.0 -$365 or the SC version for $400
^reason i picked these is because they are visually appealing, not too large yet and perform well.

Not sure if all these parts are compatible so please let me know if you see anything that might not workout. I also am looking for minimum PSU to save energy but i don't think i should go lower than 550w for future purposes? Thanks in Advanced.

tumba_lone991

Commendable
May 19, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion, i was actually leaning towards that one the most and you just made it easier for me :) now hopefully someone will chime in on the GPU as well.