Question Looking for Mouse with buttons near scroll wheel

Mike Stallings

Reputable
Nov 21, 2014
I have a WoW Legendary Gaming mouse, which I love. Unfortunately they don't make them anymore.

The biggest feature I love is the 2 buttons along side the scroll wheel. I LOVE these and can't live without them. Problem is I have never seen another mouse with anything like them.

Is this the only mouse that has ever had this feature? Anyone know of another mouse like this?

I have a WoW Legendary Gaming mouse, which I love. Unfortunately they don't make them anymore.

The biggest feature I love is the 2 buttons along side the scroll wheel. I LOVE these and can't live without them. Problem is I have never seen another mouse with anything like them.

Is this the only mouse that has ever had this feature? Anyone know of another mouse like this?

Soon as I read the thread title I thought of that mouse. I also think it's the best mouse for button placements. Not too many buttons so layout is hard to use fast or packed so they are small and hard to reach, and placed really well for use. I like the pinky button, not sure why more mice don't do that but this is the only one I found.

They are impossible to find unless you are willing to play a ton for a few over-priced sellers. I spent some time looking for a replacements with same layout, can't find one. The only thing that may be close is the Roccat Nyth where you can customize the side button layout, even that is not the same since it's missing the two buttons by scroll wheel and the pinky button. I should have bought two of them when my last one broke instead of just one, since they were reasonably priced a year ago.

Mike Stallings

Reputable
Nov 21, 2014
Soon as I read the thread title I thought of that mouse. I also think it's the best mouse for button placements. Not too many buttons so layout is hard to use fast or packed so they are small and hard to reach, and placed really well for use. I like the pinky button, not sure why more mice don't do that but this is the only one I found.

They are impossible to find unless you are willing to play a ton for a few over-priced sellers. I spent some time looking for a replacements with same layout, can't find one. The only thing that may be close is the Roccat Nyth where you can customize the side button layout, even that is not the same since it's missing the two buttons by scroll wheel and the pinky button. I should have bought two of them when my last one broke instead of just one, since they were reasonably priced a year ago.

https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-...=gateway&sprefix=wow+legendary,aps,194&sr=8-1

Look close at the mouse wheel. There are buttons close in on both sides. That is what I'm looking for.

Yes I know, I have the same mouse LOL

I looked for the same design for a while as well, could not find anything suitable.

I was lucky to find one for about $50 before the sellers doubled and tripled the price on them. I really hope mine does not die since it's by far my favorite shape and button placement I have run across on a mouse.

There are mouse with side scrolling on the wheel, that may be possible to map to buttons like you can the WOW mouse. I use those wheel buttons for AOE attacks in WOW, pinky button is interrupts/stuns and the side buttons for attacks, with middle scroll wheel as the main damage attack. Along with mapping some buttons with a Shift key, I barely have to move my hands in any class.

First time I am hoping some Chinese company rips off a design and makes a new version of this :sneaky:

Last edited: