Looking for new case: quiet, easy cablemanagement

Sdr123

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys, so I've had my pc for 2 years now with the Zalman Z11 plus case and after I swapped my stock fans for new ones a few months ago, my case has gotten worn down and needs a repmacement. I don't like my current case since I was on a budget and this case is hard to open, some parts broke off cause of me impatience with it and it really needs a replacement.

I'm looking for a silent case that doesn't allow a lot of noice to get out, cable management has to be easy since I am horrible with cable managing, there needs to be good airflow for low temps, some LEDs would be nice and it preferably has a window. Most important is that it is quiet, has good auiflow and is easy to cable manage, the rest is an added bonus. I'm looking for it to be at most $150 although if I like it alot, I would gladly spend another 20 if necessery. It doesn't need to have the best fans pre-installed cause I still got my decently new fans that I can take out of my current case.
You can post any suggestions below.
Thanks a have a great day.

Solution
keep in mind that having a window will mean greater noise. also, cases that are more open with mesh or unobstructed fan slots also mean greater noise.

i use a 750d myself and while airflow is decent and it comes with a window it could be a bit more silent. at least it is quieter than my last case though but i knew going in windows and open cases were less quiet. overall i am happy given the price.

in another build i used a nanoxia deep silence which in most cases (anything outside of heavy gaming) is silent. the side panel is insulated with a sound deadening material. provided you have hardware which runs cooler (this particular box was running an i7 and gtx960) it should be more than quiet enough and perform well enough without...

Agathor

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016

I would suggest a fractal define r5 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q2Z143Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1491742127&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=fractal+define+r5&dpPl=1&dpID=410Vzp4tKpL&ref=plSrch
Or pretty much anything from phanteks.

keep in mind that having a window will mean greater noise. also, cases that are more open with mesh or unobstructed fan slots also mean greater noise.

i use a 750d myself and while airflow is decent and it comes with a window it could be a bit more silent. at least it is quieter than my last case though but i knew going in windows and open cases were less quiet. overall i am happy given the price.

in another build i used a nanoxia deep silence which in most cases (anything outside of heavy gaming) is silent. the side panel is insulated with a sound deadening material. provided you have hardware which runs cooler (this particular box was running an i7 and gtx960) it should be more than quiet enough and perform well enough without installing additional fans. it does have some extra fan slots in case you needed more.

Solution