Looking for new condition AT

G

Well, I did not get any reponse to my XT/DDR upgrade so I guess it can't be done. The good news is that my oldest brother Billy John Bob will buy my XT so now I can afford upgrade to an AT and a good one at that.

So, any one here got one for sale, in a looks new condition, I'm willing to negotiate. But don't take me for a fool, I know what the current market prices are.

Oh, I should ask now, can the AT be upgraded to DDR. I would get that done right away when I get the unit if possible.

Take Care.

Take Care.
If money was no object, how could you spend it!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes. Cut an 8x2 inch hole in the back where the keyboard hole is, starting from the first slot. Then install an ATX power supply and a DDR motherboard and matching processor and ram. Remove the poser switch wires from the old case and wire a 2-pin mini connector to them. Take the metal cover off the top of the switch and remove the latching spring to make it a mometary-contact type, and connect it to the board in the propper location. Replace your 10MB Winchester drive with a 10GB ata100 drive. Replace your double density floppy with a high density floppy if a 3.5" floppy is present. Replace the 5.25" floppy with an IDE CD-ROM. Throw away all the cards and buy a PCI modem, AGP video card, and PCI soundcard.

Suicide is painless...........

TRENDING THREADS