Looking for new monitors. Any help?

PlymouthJoseph

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys, I'm looking for some new monitors to go with my gaming build, and I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions. What I am looking for is a monitor which is a 1080p, 24-27inch, 120Hz and 1-5ms response time. I'm planning on a 3 monitor set up and don't worry. I've got 2x EVGA GTX 780ti's with the Intel i7 4930k & Asus Rampage IV Black Edition so I've got more than enough power to handle it.

The monitor I had in mind was the BenQ XL2720T monitor, but I was hoping the was a monitor at 1440p for around the same price I could have. I've got a maximum of £1000 to spend on monitors, and yes. I do actually want 3 monitors with the size of 27inch.

I am really hoping you guys can give me a hand because I am looking for some real nice gaming monitors which are around the price of £340 maximum. Nothing more else I won't be able to afford it.

Once again, thanks guys and I hope we can find a answer to my little problem.

PlymouthJoseph

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
Well, I'm guessing I will not be able to get a 1440p monitor, but still... a 1080p will do me fine. But still... Is there any other good monitors I could buy which are 27inch for a decent price? That Asus one is a good alternative, but because I'm buying all my parts from amazon.co.uk it actually comes out as more expensive. Again, if there is any other monitors that are the maximum of £340 I could have a look at them.

Are you sure you have to absolutely buy all the parts from Amazon.co.uk?

PlymouthJoseph

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
"Are you sure you have to absolutely buy all the parts from Amazon.co.uk?"

Well, I know the website very well and I know they all the parts are coming from retailers in the UK and also the P&P is free for all items. I don't know any other websites which are based in the UK, have free P&P and that have as much computer parts such as Amazon. But if you can find me another trusted website which has free P&P and is based in the UK, I will be glad to have a look.