[SOLVED] Looking for new RGB gaming keyboard need help

garyisbinary

Proper
Jul 12, 2018
Currently I use a Logitech Mechanical Gaming Pro keyboard which is a tenkeyless. Ive decided to switch for 2 reasons:
-I want a full size keyboard
-The Romer-G switches cant use custom keycaps

I was thinking of any keyboad with Cherry MX Brown switches because ive read those are most similar to the Romer-G and Razer orange which is what i used to use. I want full RGB and preferably a good brand. Im not too picky about brand but i really like the look of corsairs keyboards. Budget is between $100-$200 cause i dont need a $300 keyboard haha. Thoughts? Recommendations?

Solution
Depends what your budget is. Could you afford a $299 keyboard? Or do you want a $50 keyboard? If you can afford $100-150 you can get offerings from the likes of Corsair and Logitech, etc. However, if not, there are decent keyboards with MX Blue switches that have RGB for £30-50 though they don't come with the status of big name brands. Not sure if there are any of those in the US. However, I found a Corsair RGB Mechanical brown Switch keyboard for $119 on Amazon if that is within your price range. Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K70-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B07D5S5QKF/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1547067760&sr=8-5&keywords=RGB+Mechanical+mx+brown+keyboard

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Depends what your budget is. Could you afford a $299 keyboard? Or do you want a $50 keyboard? If you can afford $100-150 you can get offerings from the likes of Corsair and Logitech, etc. However, if not, there are decent keyboards with MX Blue switches that have RGB for £30-50 though they don't come with the status of big name brands. Not sure if there are any of those in the US. However, I found a Corsair RGB Mechanical brown Switch keyboard for $119 on Amazon if that is within your price range. Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K70-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B07D5S5QKF/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1547067760&sr=8-5&keywords=RGB+Mechanical+mx+brown+keyboard

Solution

garyisbinary

Proper
Jul 12, 2018

I guess i could be more clear about my price range, sorry for that, and actually the Corsair keyboard is in the range i was thinking. I like how it looks, thanks for the recommendation!