Question Looking for new SSD

Apr 10, 2020
I'm looking for a new ssd for my pc i currently have a sandisk 500gb and want a second ssd. I'm gonna switch the boot drive/main files onto a new ssd. i currently use the sandisk for just large games and a wd harddrive for boot etc so looking to replace that, Only need it to be 250gb but more would be cool. and i have a tight budget of like $50 maybe 60 MAX.

Apr 10, 2020
also im aware this is the wrong subject but is it ok to be running 2 sticks of 2400mhz and 3000mhz? they are both the same like model number/same line just different speeds. and if this is ok should i put them in a certain way or just how i have it is fine?

When you say 'two stick of 2400 and 3200'....do you mean one stick each?

If attempting to run dual channel access it might work, albeit at the lower speed rating, or, at even slightly lower speeds selected from within the BIOS. IF your mainboard has 4 slots, then most mianboards recommend the 2nd and 4th slots to the right of the CPU, but, check your manual to be certain, as it covers differieng RAM configs.

Try it and see, if you already have it.

Apr 10, 2020
When you say 'two stick of 2400 and 3200'....do you mean one stick each?

If attempting to run dual channel access it might work, albeit at the lower speed rating, or, at even slightly lower speeds selected from within the BIOS. IF your mainboard has 4 slots, then most mianboards recommend the 2nd and 4th slots to the right of the CPU, but, check your manual to be certain, as it covers differieng RAM configs.

Try it and see, if you already have it.
No i have 2 sticks of 2400 speed and 2 sticks of 3000