The Gravy Monster

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys going to build a new Ryzen 3600 build and dont need my computer to look like a unicorn.. just want some static red fans that also do work, will need one SP and 5 AF. everything out there now seems to be unicorn barf and ridiculously overpriced, assuming it is because you can make them any color you want. All i want is red. My rad is the h80i v2. new case is the o11 dynamic so i dont want them to look like <Mod Edit Language> but i dont need the rainbow. Thanks ALOT way to many fans out there.

Jun 3, 2020
My mobo is rather old so it lacks PWM controls so all the fans are running flat out, but they are not overly loud. Temps are excellent. The LEDs are not too bright and provide a nice ambiance.

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
I swapped out my 140mm Uphere fans because they were too loud, seems like 120s would be even worse. I like how they call the molex connector a 4 pin.
I got Arctic PWM fans and they made a huge difference noise and performance wise. They were priced pretty good too. Can't really help with the red LED's on a fan tho. But might want to consider an ARGB strip if your MOBO can support 5V strips, that way tou'll have full control over the exact shade and brightness and can change it up if you get bored.