Looking for old PC Underwater Game Name

ShikaUsstan

Reputable
Aug 6, 2014
I have been trying to remember the name of this game for years. I originally downloaded it off download.com back between 1996-1998. So it may not have been a very popular game. I only ever played the demo though.

Game description: You are a scuba diver and you swim around moving boulders, collecting oxygen tanks and blowing up blocks(I think you could blow up blocks). It was a little bit of a puzzle style game in that you had to move the correct block so that all of the other blocks didn't trap you in and you had to restart... There were several levels on the shareware version.

The best thing I can compare it to is Bomberman Underwater... And if that isn't vague enough I have checked download.com and nothing that was still on their site from 96 on is the right game.

xrhstos7003

Honorable
Apr 13, 2014
I played the game you asked. It is nice game. I don't remember its name, but I remember the name that is pretty similar to this, but a little bit more advanced.
Diver: Deep Water Adventures. It was developed in 2007, far away from 98, but it is like the game you asked for and a little bit more advanced