Looking for old Video

I am hoping someone can help me out on what may be an odd request. I am
trying to recall a music video that I believe was included on the
Microsoft Multimedia Pack CD that shipped with PB computers back in the
early 90's.
It has been so long ago that I can't remember the name of the group or the
song, but it was part of the samples you could browse on the CD. As I
recall the samples also included an Eric Schwartz animation called "Bait
Masking" and a clip of Bill Gates adjusting his glasses and saying "cool"
:p
The video I am searching for was kind of psychadelic, with somewhat of a
sea/underwater theme. If anyone still has that CD lying around, I would
greatly appreciate if I could get the name of the group and song, as it
came up in a conversation about old computers a few weeks ago, and I am
kinda going nuts trying to remember it :) My CD has managed to disappear
over the years.

Thank you for any help you can give,

Jaan

>I am
>trying to recall a music video that I believe was included on the
>Microsoft Multimedia Pack CD that shipped with PB computers back in the
>early 90's.

>The video I am searching for was kind of psychadelic, with somewhat of a
>sea/underwater theme.

I believe the video your looking for is called Octopus of Love by the Holidays.
The file is holiday.avi
Sir G

ASK THE COMMUNITY