[SOLVED] Looking for Password Book with Challenge Questions

higinbotham

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
I am looking for a large print password book. But all that I search do not have 3 Challenge questions within them. Also need pins. Most of us know not to use actual answers (I hope/pray). I would be grateful if anyone knows of a provider that has this:)
In the mean time, I guess I will have to make a PDF of my own and have a copy center print and bind one for me:)

Solution
very easy to just use a regular spiral notebook and create each entry with the same standard.
also to just create .txt files and save them to a secure place.
is it just a manic thing that you need them all to have the exact same printed page outline(s)?

maybe you should create and print one and have it published. could be a big deal for older people who can't keep this type of info straight and their kids or caretakers who have to deal with this constantly.

i created a similar hand-written notebook for my old mother;
each page has APPLICATION, WEBSITE, & a few other title entries filling the top 5 lines.
then 8-10 lines underneath with EMAIL, USER NAME, PASS, MISC.

works great for her.
though i still get calls stating she can't...
very easy to just use a regular spiral notebook and create each entry with the same standard.
also to just create .txt files and save them to a secure place.
is it just a manic thing that you need them all to have the exact same printed page outline(s)?

maybe you should create and print one and have it published. could be a big deal for older people who can't keep this type of info straight and their kids or caretakers who have to deal with this constantly.

i created a similar hand-written notebook for my old mother;
each page has APPLICATION, WEBSITE, & a few other title entries filling the top 5 lines.
then 8-10 lines underneath with EMAIL, USER NAME, PASS, MISC.

works great for her.
though i still get calls stating she can't login to something or other and i have to remind her over & over to look up the info in her notebook.

Reactions: Ralston18
Solution