[SOLVED] Looking for phone numbers service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

Not too sure about this myself. I have a client that is serving 10 different regions in the United-States. He has 10 1 page website for each region and he wants 10 phone number (local phone number from each region).

Is there any service out there that would let him buy 10 phone numbers in the cheap where each phone number let's say the first one is San Bernardino phone number and the second one is Riverside. Any service that let me do that and redirect all phone numbers to 1 phone number?

I know you can do that with skype but it's not cheap.

So I want to buy 10 phone numbers each from a different region to redirect them all to 1 phone number the client decided to use.

Is that possible and if yes what can I use?

Solution
Why you insist of having per-region phone numbers, instead of single phone number? For callers, it will make no difference - the times when "long distance" calls were charged differently than local calls are long gone, and most (all?) cell-phone plans don't care for long distance.

On the other hand - this is what (800) and similar services are for.
Define "not cheap "

Ooma can almost certainly do this.

This is such a specialized requirement, it will need a one on one consultation.

He sent me this too - https://www.officetree.com/phone/

I will take a look at ooma.

When I said not cheap I just mean like not 40 dollars a number but since I have no idea I'd just present the price to the client. So anything really.

Why you insist of having per-region phone numbers, instead of single phone number? For callers, it will make no difference - the times when "long distance" calls were charged differently than local calls are long gone, and most (all?) cell-phone plans don't care for long distance.

Solution

I don't insist on anything. The client was specific. If someone from let's say Riverside goes on the Riverside website he or she will see a Riverside phone number. I think it's pretty much the only reason.

I will try to change his mind anyway. 1 number like you said is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.