Question Looking for Ram at 3200mhz (or that can be overclocked to that)

Jun 22, 2019
So basically let me tell you the first reason why I'm looking for new ram. So a couple of weeks ago I found out that my ram wasn't compatible with my Ryzen CPU and my motherboard, and I'm honestly trying to find ram that I can confirm runs at 3200MHz (or even higher). So I will just list all my parts right down below and I want feedback on what would be a good choice for my pc. Also, I don't want the ram to be over the price of like 200 USD unless you really think it's worth it.
Currently, I'm thinking about buying the G.Skill Flare X F4-3200C14D-16GFX, although I don't know if this is compatible with my motherboard.

Motherboard: Asus Prime x-370 PRO
Cpu: Ryzen 7 1700 OC 3.9GHz
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz (Just in case you wanted to know)
Power supply: EVGA 750 WATT Gold Certified

If for some reason you need more information please let me know.

Have you updated your mobo BIOS for the most recent AGESA update? Try that first.

Ryzen loves fast RAM, however, its memory controller sucks at actually achieving fast RAM frequencies. Basically once you get more than 2 sticks, your chances of hitting 3200MHz are gone.

Are you able to hit 3000MHz on your current kit? Are you playing with looser sub-timings to try for 3200?

I believe the FlareX kits are Samsung B die, so they (among other Samsung B die kits) have the best chance of hitting 3200.

Jun 22, 2019
Have you updated your mobo BIOS for the most recent AGESA update? Try that first.

Ryzen loves fast RAM, however, its memory controller sucks at actually achieving fast RAM frequencies. Basically once you get more than 2 sticks, your chances of hitting 3200MHz are gone.

Are you able to hit 3000MHz on your current kit? Are you playing with looser sub-timings to try for 3200?

I believe the FlareX kits are Samsung B die, so they (among other Samsung B die kits) have the best chance of hitting 3200.
Yes to the first part

I have 4 sticks but want the extra speed over ram space

3000mhz isn't even possible with recommended timings or lower timings like 14-14-15-30 or like 15-15-16-34

Cant even overclock to 2333Mhz so there is my problem

Jun 22, 2019

Also, my memory as I said again isn't even Ryzen compatible and isn't listed on their website. Same with my ram because Corsair isn't listing my ram as compatible with ryzen. From a third party website, I found out that my motherboard doesn't like the chipset in my ram.