Looking for server front panel solution adapter for PC case

Nov 18, 2018
Hi All,

I have purchased a second hand but in mint conditions Intel Server Board S1200BTL to be adapted on a normal ATX Tower case, and it fits perfectly.

The issue is only one, the front panel connector the wires from the tower case such hdd led, power switch, power reset, etc... are not matching the 24pins front panel connector.

what i mean by this is that usually on a normal PC board it tells where exactly put the hdd led the power switch and so on so forth but this board was meant to be installed on a server 1 U or 2 U usinag a ribbon fron power connector.

I have the ribbon cable but how can i connect it to the Tower Case? I cannot of course.

does anybody have some ideas? does exist a tower case ATX that has a native 24 pin ribbon cable? or Are there in the market sorts of adapters that can turn that 24 pin connector on to something that allows a normal pc case front panels wires to be connected?

I hope I have made myself clear without seening the actual board might be difficult to understand what I am exactly talking about.

Thanks

Nov 18, 2018

Thanks I was able to eventually find that manual