Looking for Sileadinc HID Touch Driver for older SuperSonic Windows 10 tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

My college issued me a SuperSonic SC-1031W Windows 10 tablet for my first few mods in class, and from the get go i had issues with it. To keep things short and sweet, I had an issue with the start menu popping up on it’s own constantly, as if the touch screen was being touched or something was emulating a Windows key press. I fresh installed Windows and wiped the drive. Obviously I would have drivers to reinstall. Who knew getting drivers for some lower end Chinese hardware would be like finding a needle in a haystack. It took me 2 weeks to even get the wireless card to show back up, then I had to edit the registry to fix auto rotation being flipped wrong, and now every single touch screen driver i install causes the touch to be off my almost 2″ and mirrors where I touch. For example, I touch the right side of the screen and it will say I’m touching the left. So it’s always complete opposite and off by 2″ .I’ve tried over 50 drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog, they all did the same thing .I’ve tried unsigned drivers, I’ve tried different firmware files for the driver, and nothing is working. I called SuperSonic and they said when they are shipped out, the manufacturer has a complete ISO file that already has the drivers and everything preconfigured. He also said that they only store these files in tech support for 3 years and then they clean their servers, and this tablet is 5 years old apparently. Can anyone help me with this?

The driver is for MSSL 1680. I can give any information needed if you need it. The only other thing I can potentially think of is if someone else has this tablet and is willing to extract their driver for their HID touch device or dump their system image. Or if someone out there knows anything I could do. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.