Looking for sleek, small, Micro ATX (mATX) case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra69

Reputable
Dec 9, 2014
Looking for a sleek, small Micro ATX case. One with decent airflow and all that. Most of the Micro ATX cases all seem to be fairly large-ish. System will be used for gaming, processing, business apps. But I'd like it to look nice and be small enough not to overwhelm a room.

Thanks

All the mATX cases are fairly large. Smallest one I'm aware of is the T801 from Geeekstore and slightly bigger the Inwin 301.

For truly small you have to go ITX. With cases that can be half the size of mATX cases.

Chupacabra69

Reputable
Dec 9, 2014
i'd totally go for a m-itx if the mainboards had the features i wanted (they don't just yet, but they're getting there). for now i think since i am rmaing my matx mainboard i'll just repackage something smaller. that's a nice case (geeekstore), keep the suggestions coming please all. i will consider em all.

After that its
BitFenix Phenom
Riotoro CR1080
Corsair AIR 240
LIAN LI PC-06S
Fractal Node 804

There is the Cerberus as well. This guy falls in and out of production so if you want it buy it before it goes away again. http://www.sliger.com/products/cases/cerberus/

Chupacabra69

Reputable
Dec 9, 2014

I like the looks and features of that, but need an mATX (not mITX) board. The features aren't where I need them to be for mITX and it's not a great time to buy a whole new setup either. This year, PCI-Express 4 will be released, and next year, PCI-E 5 will be released. ("Planned" releases, anyway). I'd rather make what I have last 2 more years and then buy something that can accept the latest GPU. For this reason I'd like to stick with the mATX format, and toss what I have now, in a nice new, smaller case.

Status
Not open for further replies.